Hi man, it's me again. Well, it's been a while since I posted something here, just thought that I would add on to the previous post.
Yes, we have not forgotten you, I think we never will. Everytime when I log on to your tribute blog and read the posts, I will always be filled with sadness.
It has been almost 9 months since you left us but the memories are still fresh. The tears are gone but the pain still lingers.
Everytime whenever I work on my programming assignments I will think of you. The "fun times" we had doing programming together, "The Awaken Chaos", "School Days"... Nowadays when I have difficulties with my programming, I don't know who else to turn to. Ha. Last time I could always count on you to "explain" to me. Now I guess I'm on my own...
You know something, I've got to admit that when you were around, most of us took you for granted, we never truely cherish you for a great friend that you were, a great buddy to have around. But now I guess it's too late for all that right?
Wherever you are man, I hope that you are happy and hope that we will get a chance to meet again.
Missing you man...
No comments:
Post a Comment